Easy online registration for the conference and associated luncheons and special events is now available.
- FULL four day conference registration (Wed. through Sat.; postmarked or online after July 1, 2016): $250 Early-bird FULL four day conference registration price (postmarked or online by July 1, 2016): $215
- Single Day (postmarked or online after July 1, 2016): $109 Early-bird Single Day conference registration (postmarked or online by July 1, 2016): $99
- Student Registration: $20
- Exhibit Hall Only: $10
Be sure to get tickets to the meals and events you want to attend before they sell out! Please note that luncheons, special events, and workshops are not included in the above prices. Onsite check-in for pre-paid attendees and registration for walk-ins will take place at the Prairie Capital Convention Center. Registration will be open:
Tuesday 3 p.m.-7 p.m.
Wednesday 7 a.m.- 11:30 a.m. & 12:30 p.m.-6 p.m.
Thursday 7 a.m.-2 p.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m.-10 a.m.
Saturday 7:00 a.m.-10 a.m.
NEW THIS YEAR! Exhibitor Bucks
Each FGS full conference registrant will receive $10 in Exhibitor Bucks, and each single day registrant will receive $5 in Exhibitor Bucks that can be spent at a booth in the Exhibit Hall.
If you are planning to attend the FGS 2016 Genealogy Conference, consider volunteering as well. Volunteers help to make the conference a real success! There are many ways to get involved and time slots are flexible and convenient. You may volunteer before or between educational sessions. Assignments are in one or more 4 hour shifts. Volunteers receive a reimbursement of part of their early-bird registration. There are a range of volunteer opportunities.
FGS welcomes the younger generation to FGS Conferences with a discounted student rate. Students of all ages with a current student ID, from elementary school to graduate school, attending public, private or parochial institutions can register for the full conference student rate of $20. When registering online, students should check "Student" next to their badge name. When this is checked, they have access to student pricing. Then, after registering, email a scan of their student ID to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, students can mail a completed registration form with a check and a photocopy of their student ID to FGS2016 Conference, P.O. Box 200940, Austin, TX 78720-0940. Bring your student ID with you to pick up your registration materials at the conference. Home-schooled students who wish to take advantage of the rate should email email@example.com for details.
Registrants with special needs requirements as outlined in the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) must notify FGS in writing of their special needs by July 15, 2016. Information on services and equipment is available at http://easyaccessspringfield.org.
Prior to the conference, each registrant will receive notice that the conference syllabus of lecture handouts is online. Registrants are urged to print the sections for lectures they plan to attend. If you prefer to have the full printed syllabus for you at the conference, you may order one when you register.
- Cancellations will be accepted through August 1, 2016, and must be received in the FGS office by fax or e-mail by that date or postmarked by that date.
- For cancellations received or postmarked by August 1, 2016, registrants will receive a full refund on all meal functions and the registration fee, minus a $50 non-refundable administration charge.
- While refunds cannot be given for cancellations after August 1, 2016, registrants will still receive access to a program syllabus.