Conference registration is open to those who have booked their FGS cabin. Reserve your cabin first.
- Genealogist Rate $195 (full conference + social events)
- First Mate Rate $45 (social events for non-genealogist roommates)
Cruise reservations open August 28, 2014
Reservations must be placed through Susan Smith at Cruises Inc.
Book your cabin early to get the best views and ship location!
A hotel block will be setup in Seattle by May 1, 2015 for those wishing to fly in a day early.
Cruise pricing* is per-person based on double occupancy and cabin class:
- Inside cabin $1257 - $1277
- Ocean view cabin $1427 - $1447
- Balcony cabin $1777
- Pricing includes cruise fare, government taxes and fees of $193.35, prepaid gratuity of $84.00, and fuel surcharge of $0.
- The government fees are stated as of August 2014 and may fluctuate slightly by the actual departure date.
- The fuel surcharges are stated as of August 2014, and although they have not been assessed in a number of years, the cruise line reserves the right to reinstate the fuel supplement to a maximum fee of $10 per guest per day up to the actual departure date.
- Pricing is for cruise only and does not include extras such as shore excursions, purchases of beverages (soft drinks, alcohol or mini-bar), spa or salon services, or the 15% gratuities on extra purchases.
- For pricing of travel insurance, private rooms, or more than 2 guests per cabin, contact Susan Smith.
- An additional $24.99 Cruises Inc. service fee is due per cabin (not per person).
- In the event that an individual cancels the booking, a $35 cancellation fee is imposed by Cruises Inc.